Instant Free Quote or Indication In 30min Guaranteed!*
*With Complete Submission in Qualifying States Monday – Friday 10am – 6pm Eastern
Inland Marine / Tools & Equipment
Inland Marine Insurance was first created to cover property traveling across the seas. But as times passed it evolved into covering all materials that are in transit. As a roofer you have tools that you rely on and the materials you need to complete the project. Protecting those tools and materials should be first priority when shopping for business insurance.
Do you need Inland Marine Insurance?
As a roofer you are dependent on the tools and equipment that you own. What if you had to operate your business without your tools, it would be nearly impossible.
Think of the financial cost of replacing those tools or having to purchase new building materials because the first supply was damaged or stolen. If you are like many roofing companies you do not have the funds to recuperate the cost required to replace everything.
Types of goods that Inland Marine Insurance covers includes:
- Tools and materials in transit
- Under Construction Buildings
- Technical Equipment and Data
- Accounts receivable
Get the Coverage you need at a Price you can Afford
- Live Agents giving you Free, No obligation quotes
- Start your Policy on the Same Day with a Credit Card
- Affordable Monthly Payments
- Coverage from “A” Rated Carriers
- Save 20% to 40% Over Other Agencies